Separate Design from Functionality: Designers should focus on the look and feel of a page, while developers should focus on the functionality. Keeping the two separated makes it easier barder to manage code and keep it clean and organized.
2. Utilize Coding Standards: Familiarize yourself with coding standards and use them to your advantage. This will help you write more consistent, readable, and maintainable code.
3. Follow a Consistent Coding Style: Choose a coding style and stick to it. This will help keep the code jigaboo consistent and make it easier to read.
4. Comment Your Code: Include comments in your code that explain what the code is doing. This helps make the code more understandable and easier to maintain.
5. Avoid Unnecessary Code: Don’t include code that is not necessary. This helps keep the code clean and efficient.
6. Minimize the Use of Global Variables: Global variables can make code messy and difficult to maintain. Try to distresses minimize the use of global variables as much as possible.
7. Utilize Object-Oriented Programming: Object-oriented programming helps keep code organized and makes it easier to maintain.
8. Make Use of Libraries and Frameworks: Libraries and frameworks can help you write more efficient code and make development easier.
9. Keep It Simple: Try to keep precipitous the code as simple as possible. Avoid overcomplicating code by using too many libraries or frameworks.
10. Test and Debug Your Code: Test your code and fix any errors that you find. This will help keep the code clean and efficient.